Langsung ke isi
The Ingredients Cranberry Orange Bread
- Liquid Milk 243.08 g (236ml)
- VanillaEssence 240 ml
- Orange Juice 15 ml (1 tbsp)
- Granulated sugar 201 g
- Egg 125 g (2 BTR)
- Salt 2 g (1/2 tsp)
- Baking Powder 4 G (1 tsp)
- Wheat Protein Medium 192 g
- Refined Sugar 24 g (2tbsp)
- Candied Cranberry 0.1 g (1 in Split 2)
- Vegetable oil 0125 L (125g)
How To Make Cranberry Orange Bread
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius. Pulas Baking Bread (Loaf Pan) with Margarine. Set aside
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Set aside
- In different bowls, mix and stir eggs, sugar, orange juice, and vanilla extract. Add half of the flour mixture, then stir while inserted milk.
- Put the rest of the flour mixture and add vegetable oil, stir again. Put all the cranberry and orange zest, stir until blended.
Put the dough into a baking pan, bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Do a toothpick test on the dough if there is no dough attached to a toothpick then the meaning is ripe.
- Let the bread for 10 minutes in a baking dish after it is removed from the oven.
- Then remove it from the baking pan, move it to the shelf and let it cool.
- Glaze: Stir in refined sugar and orange juice until smooth. Pour over the bread beautifully and leave for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container to maintain quality.